- Professional Formula Specialized: Imported from Denmark, carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, a right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
- Fast Drainage But Right Moisture: Light-weight and fast-draining, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, making plants' care much easier.
- Enriched with Organic Material: Except perlite, our cactus soil mixes with some peat moss, ground coconut fibers and ground barks. Offer enough organic nutrients up to 4 months for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species.
- Promote Root Development: Some cactus soil mix would repel water after few months use. But our soil mix will not like that, your succulents will be much happier in a soil that drains well and has plenty of air flow around the roots. Happy plants will give your more happy results.
- Great for succulents & cactus: Our bonsai soil is ideal for acid-loving plants. This soil is optimized for pH of 5.5. Neutral pH soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ideal for general potting, seedlings and cuttings propagation, repotting and transplanting.
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.