- Echeveria 'Ice green' is a lovely succulent plant that features a frosty-look foliage surface. With thick, obocate leaves, and short tips, the chubby leaves will turn to orange-red when stressed.
- Like most of Echeverias, Echeveria 'Ice Green' prefers indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and rosette shape. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: pink
- Bloom color: red calyces and yellow petal
- Cold hardiness: zone 9b-11b(from 20F to 50F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: pet safe, polycarpic(flower many times per year),
- showy blooms
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.